Moro Corporation is engaged in two lines of business - Construction Materials (fabrication of concrete reinforcing steel and distribution of construction accessories) and Mechanical Contracting (heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), industrial plumbing and process piping services including in-house sheet metal and pipe fabrication capabilities).
Moro Corporation’s business units include:
- Appolo Heating, Inc., Schenectady, NY; Hopewell Junction, NY; Middletown, NY; Binghamton, NY; Columbia, NJ (heating, air conditioning contractor and sheet metal duct fabrication)
- J & J Sheet Metal Works, Inc., Vestal, NY (sheet metal duct fabrication and installation)
- J.M. Ahle Co., Inc., South River, NJ; Rahway, NJ; Hammonton, NJ (fabrication of reinforcing steel and distribution of concrete accessories)
- Rado Enterprises, Inc., Bloomsburg, PA (sheet metal fabrication, mechanical contracting-HVAC, plumbing, and process piping)
- Rondout Electric, Inc., Poughkeepsie, NY (commercial electrical contracting, high voltage systems, fiber optics, lighting, complex computer networking, security systems, and building controls)
- Titchener Iron Works, Binghamton, NY (fabrication and installation of miscellaneous steel including stairs, railings and ornamental architectural metal)
- Whaling City Iron Co., New Bedford, MA (fabrication of structural and reinforcing steel and distribution of miscellaneous metals)
These products and services are used primarily in construction projects such as highways, bridges, industrial and commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, office buildings, and other kinds of structures. The Company's customers are mainly contractors and end users.