Clients rely on Moro Corp services for the creation and construction of critical elements of infrastructure.
Moro Corporation has two divisions: Construction Materials and Supplies and Construction Services.
Construction services consist of four regional contractors:
- Appolo Heating and Cooling – Residential and commercial heating and cooling contractor.
- Rondout Electric – Commercial, industrial and high voltage electrical contractor
- J & J Sheet Metal – Industrial and commercial sheet metal duct work provider and HVAC contractor.
- Titchener Iron Works – Miscellaneous structural steel fabricator and supplier of ornamental iron work including stairs and railings and other custom steel or aluminum aesthetic and functional custom fabrications.
Construction materials and supplies companies:
- J.M. Ahle Co. – Fabricator and distributor of reinforcing steel (rebar), wire mesh and other concrete accessories.
- Whaling City Iron – Fabricator and distributor of reinforcing and structural steel and miscellaneous steel such as flat bar, plate, angle, channel and rounds.
The Moro companies serve the following markets: educational, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, industrial, commercial, correctional facilities, water and wastewater treatment facilities, federal, state and local government, home builders and home owners, road and bridge builders and structural steel erectors.